Thursday, February 16, 2012

God will Provide

God will Provide.

this phrase is the motto of my Family. God will provide. It's true though, He always does. No matter how much worry I think we have, He somehow always comes through in the craziest ways for my family. And in that I am blessed. Not only to have a family whose motto is this, but believes it whole-heartedly. Who has given me the foundation to build my own faith in God and to allow this motto become my own personal life motto as well. God will Provide. He always does.

He's gotten me to Alaska and the Yukon to do VBS and traveling ministry. He's gotten me to Texas to do Prison ministry. He's gotten me to Uganda to do ministry. and I know He'll provide the means for me to get to Haiti in two weeks. He's love is unfailing and so is His grace to provide.

I know He wouldn't call me to these places if He was not going to provide. And in each moment He gives me the opportunity to have faith in Him and to walk out my life motto. To believe that He will provide. Sometimes it gets a little scary but He always comes through.

Philippian 4:19 says that God will supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Jesus Christ. I believe this with all my heart. And even at times I doubt I know at the end of it all God is carry me, He's providing for me now and will provide for me for the rest of my life. Because He loves me that much and my words fail to describe the love I have for Him.

Trusting in His Provision,


HIS and yours,

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment