Friday, October 7, 2011

Slowly seeing the LIGHT.

He is teaching me to let Him be my light in this darkness. People don't understand no matter how hard I try to explain. But He understands. He knows. He's been through it all. I know I just need to trust in Him. He will illuminate my path to me. He will guide me to my destination. To my life. The only life I can have, with Him. He has left me breathless so many times, and now He is telling me to trust in Him, to trust in His way. TO Have FAITH. to BELIEVE. And let go of what I'm holding deep inside to be the one and only person He created me to be, whether people like more or not. Whether I am loved or unloved. To leave everything behind, like his disciples and to just follow without question. It's hard and I get frustrated very easily. No I'm not perfect, I am a sinner, I know that, it's hard to accept that I can't be everything He asks of me. But I will never stop trying. BEcause this life is not worth living, if I'm not living it for him. His light will bring me through anything and everything. Just have faith and believe.

HIS and yours,

Cami

Fireflies by Jessa Anderson:

You illuminate the open air
I am silently catching every glimmer I can
Cause i know that when the lightning hits
I'll be standing here breathless in the wake of each glimpse
Your beauty radiates
It's filling the sky
You're breaking through the darkness
I'm like a child
Standing in amazement
Here in the night
You shine brighter than fireflies
Caught up in the mystery
I can't deny
Everything around me
Reflects your light
You shine brighter than fireflies
I'm surrounded by your brilliant glow
And i marvel in wonder at the sight i behold
I am running with an empty jar
Want to capture it all, I'm chasing after your heart
Your love is infinite
It's filling the sky
Now that I've seen who you are
You're all that i want
I can't turn away
Now that I've seen who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment