Sunday, October 9, 2011

21.

Yesterday was my 21st Birthday. I went out, and yes I had some drinks. I had fun with my friends and roommates, and the whole time I was out I was thinking of the fact that I have been alive for 21 years and I feel as if there is so much more than this. I can't believe that God has allowed me to live for 21 years and I only hope the next 21 and beyond will be pleasing to Him. I can't believe and fathom of all the things that He has blessed me with so in honor of Him giving me 21 years of life. 21 things of the awesomeness of Jesus. There is so many more than 21 but I feel I couldn't fit all the reasons in this box.

1. He died for me
2. He loves me for who He created me to be and not the sinner I am
3. He carries me through the trials and pain
4. He brings me so much joy and gives me so much love
5. He's blessed me with an amazing FAMILY
6. He's blessed me with a best friend and twin sister for the past 21 years
7. He's blessed me with a best friend, whose not blood related (but might as well be)
8. He's given me the opportunity to finish college
9. He took me to Uganda, and left a big piece of my heart there
10.He is my strength
11.He is my provider
12.He is my help
13.He is my soul and my love
14.He's given me wonderful friends at college
15.He's taught me how to love deeply, even though it hurts sometimes
16.He's taught me how to believe, to have faith, even through the darkest times
17.He's blessed me with amazing travels and friends through those travels
18.He's put the clothes on my back, the shoes on my feet, and the food on my plate
19.He always comes through for me and my family, even through the struggles
20.He knows my heart, He knows my soul, He knows my thoughts and loves me
21.He's given me an opportunity to return to Uganda, and yet He's also opening other doors as well.

There are so many more things, He is the ultimate best friend, lover, Father, GOD. I love Him so much, and I know at times I am horrible at showing Him and telling Him, but the amazing thing is that even though I am a sinner, He takes me as I am and shapes my heart to mirror His. and I can only pray and hope that the day when I stand before Him and He looks at me He will say "Well done, good and faithful servant."

God Bless you all on this day that the Lord has made.


HIS and yours,

Cami

1 comment: