Sunday, April 4, 2010

Direction.

"God is fair and just; he corrects the misdirected, send them in the right direction. He gives the rejects His hand, and lead them step by step. From now on every road you travel will take you to God. Follow the Covenant signs; read the charted directions." -Pslam 25:8-10 the Message

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling." -Exodus 15:13 NIV

"Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by You truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You." -Psalm 25:4-5

"You, Lord God, are my mighty rock ad my fortress. Lead me and guide me, so that Your name will be honored." -Psalm 31:3

"For that is what God is like. He is our God forever and ever, and he will be our guide until we die." -Psalm 48:14

"Ask me, and I will tell you things that you don't know and can't find out." -Jeremiah 33:3

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. he will not be presenting his own ideas; he will be telling you what he had heard. He will tell you about the future." -John 16:13

"The Lord says. "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." -Psalm 32:8

"I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand You guide me with you counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory." -Psalm 73:23-24

In need of direction?
Trust in the Lord your God.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and fine me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you." -Jeremiah 29:11-14a

The Lord is not hiding from you. Are you hiding from the Lord?

Just think about it.


His and yours


Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment