Sunday, December 20, 2009

Be Faithful

All I needed was a bookmark, but what I got was the answer to the question that's been in the back of my mind for days. God, show me something anything that tells me you're here? I question constantly. God always gives me an answer, so as I am sitting here reading I pull out a random note card from the inside of my Bible. It's a blue note card and I thought it was blank but as I flipped it over, in another person's handwriting was this Be Faithful in the Lord, Cameron, Do not stray just because you cannot see the signs. Be Faithful. Whose handwriting it is I don't know and I don't believe it matters because God showed me in another amazing way that He truly is Faithful. My sweet Father in Heaven when I am at my weakest He is His STRONGEST... may I be weak all the time.

Do you want weakness?


Just think about it.

His and yours

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment