Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God is so Good

I have no words to describe my spring break in Texas.

I got to go down there with 13 other people and do prison ministry and serve people my picking up highway litter and painting a house... twice. but I had never felt the presence of God more than this past week and I didn't want to leave.

I am still processing everything, but to see 200 prisoners worshiping God with all of their hearts, I didn't even see them as prisoners. I saw them as my grandpa, my dad, my brother. and I loved them, just as Jesus loves them. God impacted me so much through the people on my team and the people in Texas. I wish I could say more but there is so much to say I can't even get it all out.

When we were leaving the prison one of the guys on my team said "I wish worship and chapel at school was like that, and maybe I would go more." And the pastor from the campus we were staying at looked at all of us and said "It can be, that your guys job to take it there."

See we thing that God presence is only in the place we go a serve, when in reality it is with us always.We just never open our eyes to see and ears to hear. I pray that we will be able to see God in all that we do, not just when we are on a "missions trip." but constantly.

HIS and yours,

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment